Please click the following link to download our Application Form.
Early Childhood Department
A Child must be age eligible:
- Nursery:Must be 3 on or before December 31 (Must be fully toilet trained)
- KG1: Must be 4 on or before December 31
- KG2:Must be 5 on or before December 31
Grades 1 – 12
Students in grades 1 through 12 will be placed only after thorough review and evaluation of:
- Prior school records and reports
- Recommendation forms from previous school
- Standardized test scores (if available)
- A personal interview
- English language, Math and Arabic (Lebanese Program) proficiency
- Science proficiency (only for students applying to grades 10-12)
- Enrollment will be assigned based on the date that completed forms and registration are received.
- Processing of registration forms begins upon submission of all required documentation.
- If there is no additional room in the class that your child is being placed in, the student will be wait-listed in the order of the completed registration package being submitted to the school.
- Eastwood College cannot guarantee that children on the wait-list will eventually be accepted into the program. Only if previously filled spots become available will the wait-list be accessed to fill any openings.
- Newly arriving students in grades 1-6 who have already completed the requirements for the academic school year may, at the discretion of the Director, attend classes within Eastwood College at the grade level already completed. In such cases, a modified report card may be provided.
Students Requiring Additional English Language Skills
In addition to all admission requirements, entrance into the English as a Foreign Language Program is based upon a placement assessment.
Students With Special Needs
Students are required to sit for a personal interview with the principal. In addition to the above, documentation of a student’s assessment, reports, and school grades are required. Students are admitted on a provisional basis and are assessed by the school’s Special Needs Department. Students may be referred to independent specialists when necessary.
Eastwood College provides bus transportation to all students who reside within Beirut and all the major suburbs.
The school also caters to students with identified special needs. The school’s transportation department is committed to providing students with safe, efficient and reliable transportation service that contributes to their overall academic success.